Updated weekly. Usually on Tuesdays. Unless some small person eats my blog post.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Brag and Blog Friday!

It's that time again, folks! I had intended to include a real post today, too, but my new computer is taking up a lot more of my time than I intended. I'll have to introduce you to him sometime; he's a fun little timewaster.

Anyhow, on to Brag and Blog!

My brag this week is for my youngest sister who was recently featured in a magazine article (which I don't have a link to) and a video (which I do have a link to). She and her friends made a tremendous effort to reach out and touch the community, and they succeeded!

What fabulousity has gone on in your life this week?

1 comment:

  1. I watched the video of your sister; how cool!!! While nothing like that has happened in our family this week, it made me happy the other day when I saw in a parenting magazine an article about raising grateful children. And, while my kids aren't perfect, I feel they are really grateful. If an unprompted "tank too" from an 18-month-old isn't enough to warm your heart, followed by asking for a hug from his sister, I don't know what could be better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I DO want to hear what you think!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License
This work by Carolynn Dyer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.