Updated weekly. Usually on Tuesdays. Unless some small person eats my blog post.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Brag and Blog Friday!

And it's here again! Your chance to talk about what you (or your loved ones... or your enemies, I suppose, for that matter) have been up to that's absolutely amazing. Let me know what you've been up to, or leave a link to your blog post discussing the same thing!

My brag this week is on a dear friend of mine whose current moniker is The Half-Mad Housewife (that's H. H. for short). She's started a new blog this week and though she hasn't gotten any full posts up yet, I am VERY excited. Her dry sense of humor and clever insights are exactly the kind of thing I want to read in a blog. Check out her blog here!

Way to go, H. H. And tell T. N. O. that I'm so glad he managed to think of such a clever nickname for himself. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I DO want to hear what you think!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License
This work by Carolynn Dyer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.