Updated weekly. Usually on Tuesdays. Unless some small person eats my blog post.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ah, a new day--a new blog.

Welcome to my new blog. Really, it's not all that different except it looks a little prettier. I decided that while Wordpress is an excellent sitefor those solely interested in words, I wanted to be able to pictures to names a little more easily. So here I am!

I did want to note that, eventually, I'll have my Twitter linked to this page too. For some reason, though, whenever I try and set it up right now it's displaying someone else's tweets. So it's currently disabled, but it'll come up sometime. I also wanted anyone who saw those pretty foul-mouthed tweets to know that's not really how I talk!

Please note that the links at the top of the page don't currently work. They will eventually, I promise.

So I'm off to start moving old posts over, just because I can. Have a lovely evening.

And stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I DO want to hear what you think!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License
This work by Carolynn Dyer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.