Updated weekly. Usually on Tuesdays. Unless some small person eats my blog post.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Brag and Blog Friday!

Ah... Another week, another brag!

Today's brag is actually one myself: For two weeks straight, I have managed to go to bed every night (okay, minus one) with the house clean. All the floors picked up. Dishes rinsed or the washer. Clothes not laid all over the foot of my bed.

I am so proud.

Dear Boy has done his share too, I would like to note. However, since I'm the one who compulsively insists on having the house clean I figure it's only fair I straighten up before bed.

Next goal: Learn not to mind the mess during the day.

What do you have to brag about this week, for yourself or someone else? Post a comment telling me about it, or share a link to your blog. Happy bragging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I DO want to hear what you think!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License
This work by Carolynn Dyer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.