Updated weekly. Usually on Tuesdays. Unless some small person eats my blog post.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tired

I have to write this quickly, because my deadline is coming for me.

No, not the hungry baby.

Not the children who need to be played with.

Not the husband with whom I need to review finances.

Sleep. The one and only.

He avoided me for months, and now he's stalking me. Any time I sit down, I find myself facing the countdown before the inevitable head-nods begin.

In fact, I think I'm reaching the last moments of consciousness n---

Zzzzzzzz.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I DO want to hear what you think!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License
This work by Carolynn Dyer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.