Updated weekly. Usually on Tuesdays. Unless some small person eats my blog post.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A(nother) Pregnant Pause

All good things are worth waiting for - at least I hope you guys feel this way about my wife's blog.  She isn't here today or the few days before.  She has gone and given birth to our new girl!  She was 8 pounds 3 oz; 20 inches tall; and has not had jaundice unlike our other two girls.  Momma is doing well and recovered quickly.  Thanks for reading and I hope you have enjoyed these posts my wife does.  She enjoyes doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I DO want to hear what you think!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License
This work by Carolynn Dyer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.