Updated weekly. Usually on Tuesdays. Unless some small person eats my blog post.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I love Sleep.

This is how I feel about Sleep:


This is how Sleep feels about me:


Thanks to my rather dysfunction relationship with Sleep, I have come up with a new motto for my life: When you're dead on your feet, there's nothing for it but to dress up the corpse and hope nobody notices.


However, Mysanity is the child of Sleep and I, and Sleep keeps trying to keep Mysanity away from me.

Therefore I will drag Sleep back into my life as many times as necessary to ensure that Mysanity ends up in my complete custody.


No matter where you go, Sleep, I will find you. This stalker ain't ready to give up yet.

1 comment:

Yes, I DO want to hear what you think!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License
This work by Carolynn Dyer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.