Updated weekly. Usually on Tuesdays. Unless some small person eats my blog post.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Brag and Blog Friday!

I had to get on top of things early today, as I won't be around for most of the afternoon. DB and I have a lunch date, then I'm headed down to Branson with my mom for a women's retreat (which would be a lot more relaxing if I weren't performing, I might add).

Anyway, on to business.

I have a couple of great brags this week! First off, we were notified this week that Dear Boy made the Dean's List last semester. I'm so proud of his ability to do well in school with three (oops, I mean two) little girls running around distracting him.

Secondly, my youngest brother (AKA Doc Boy), who is a senior in high school, is performing in the play Once Upon a Mattress this week. I haven't been able to see it yet, but I've heard nothing but rave reviews. Besides, he really put himself out there to get on stage. Oh, and learn how to put makeup on. I've never been so proud.

Who can you brag on this week?

1 comment:

  1. haha, stephen in make-up. lol I would like to brag oooooooon, my friend Karin who is amazing for getting me a job :) YEAH KARIN!

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I DO want to hear what you think!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License
This work by Carolynn Dyer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.