Updated weekly. Usually on Tuesdays. Unless some small person eats my blog post.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

MLIA

For those of you who know what I'm talking about, rock on!

For those of you who don't, you seriously need to re-evaluate the time you waste on the internet. If there was ever a worthwhile time-waster, MLIA is it.

I've been addicted for several weeks now, and Dear Boy and I spend a lot of time chuckling over them. I've gotten to the point where I catch myself composing the little vignettes in my life into MLIA format out of habit. And, since I doubt I'll ever reach the level of awesomeness required to actually have a story on MLIA, I thought I would share some of those that have occurred to me over the last few days.

Today, while trying to carry on a serious conversation with a loan officer, I went to check on Ladybug, who was supposed to be sleeping. Not only was she awake, she was buck naked and cheerfully playing with her dollies. I had to explain to the banker I wasn't laughing at him, I was laughing at my future streaker. MLIA.

Today, I went to get my 6 month old up from her nap. I asked her if she was happy to see me; she pooped her pants. I'll take that as a yes. MLIA.

Today, I started to freak out and call my husband when a stranger walked out of my bathroom. Turned out, the stranger was my husband. I'd forgotten he was growing a beard. I almost ordered my husband to kill himself. MLIA.

Today, I found a piece of Ninja flair to post to my Facebook page. When I went to look at it, I couldn't find it. Well played, Ninja flair. MLIA

...I could go on, but I won't for now. I'll keep a running list and post more occasionally. In the meantime, how average is your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I DO want to hear what you think!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.Creative Commons License
This work by Carolynn Dyer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.